Many Christian business owners wish for mentors to give them personal business advice, or for more seasoned owners to advise them through a tough spot.
ABA has a team of Business Advisers available for hire. We feel their age, experience and insights will be very valuable to the Anabaptist community, and will help you thoughtfully achieve your goals for a kingdom-oriented business in real life and practice. Their services give you a safe, confidential place to address challenging issues, and receive fresh vision and perspective. Our advisors can assist with...
- Developing business plans
- Understanding financial statements and their implications to your business
- Addressing outstanding financial issues
- Business ownership transitions
- Resolving disagreements in family-owned businesses or between cooperate owners
- Motivating and training employees
- Developing effective sales processes and procedures